We pursue the goal of reducing our energy consumption in the long run and of increasing our energy efficiency in a continuous improvement process. Against this background, the energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001 was introduced throughout the company and integrated into the existing management systems based on the standards DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management) and DIN EN 15593 (hygiene management).
ENERGY POLICY MEASURES
- A central aspect is the continuous improvement of the energetic performance of our company. We define operational and strategic goals.
- In order to reach them, we will ensure the necessary financial and structural conditions according to our possibilities.
- Employees will be integrated into the implementation and execution of the energy management system and responsibilities will be defined.
- It will be ensured that relevant legal obligations and other requirements, especially those of our customers, are taken into account and complied with.
- Energy aspects and energy data are regularly determined and reviewed.
- The efficiency and results of the energy management system are regularly reviewed, updated and evaluated.
- We support the purchase of energy-efficient products and services that continuously improve our company's energy performance.